Purchase terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
These contract general terms governs the relationship between RGB INFORMÀTICA I CONSULTING S.L., TIN B-25.359.043, and domiciled at Arquitecte Morera i Gatell street, no. 2 of Lleida (CP 25.196) and third parties who purchase any product or service offered through the online store http://www.rgbconsulting.com/shop
These general terms are made under the following regulations:
- Spanish Law 7/1996, of 15 January, regulation the retail trade
- Spanish Law 7/1998, of April 13, general contract terms
- Spanish Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Consumers and Users Defense.
- Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, of services of the information society and electronic commerce.
- Spanish Royal Decree 1906/1999, of December 17, establishing the telephone and electronic contracting with general contract terms.
2. Essential characteristics of products and services
The essential characteristics of the products and services offered in the store are displayed next to its visual identification.
The price is displayed next to the products and services. VAT is not included, it will be added later in the purchase process. Prices including VAT will appear in the website at the time of purchase.
4. Purchase procedure
The procedure for acquiring products and services in the shop are:
1. Access the information about our products / services offered in the shop.
2. Add the products and services you want to buy by clicking on the button “Add to Cart” or “Buy”.
3. At any time you can view the contents of the shopping cart by clicking on the “My cart” option, at the top right of the website.
4. Review order. If the order is correct, click the “Next” button. Otherwise, you can add or remove products/services, or continue buying choosing “Continue shopping”.
5. When you have finished adding products/services, choose the “Process purchase” option. By pressing this button you will be accepting these terms and conditions.
6. Shipping and billing. Enter you billing information. If you are already a registered user of the website your information will be displayed. Press “Confirm” if the information is correct.
7. Validate order. To validate and pay the order select one of the available payment methods (wire transfer, direct debit, PayPal or credit card).
8. As a final step, click on “Pay Now”.
9. You will be redirected to the payment Gateway if you selected Paypal or credit card. Complete the necessary steps.
10. You will receive a confirmation of the purchase made. Store or print the order number for tracking.
5. Delivery and shipping costs. Delivery modality.
The products and services of online use or with download option do not have shipping costs. The startup of the service will take place in a maximum of 2 days after the payment confirmation.
The delivery and shipping costs are added at the end of the purchase procedure. They vary depending on the territory that are shipped to.
6. Payment method.
You can pay the products and services by transference or direct debit.
7. Right of withdrawal
7.1. In any case of withdrawal or termination of the sale contract of the product or service purchased, you can request it by mail or writing a letter at the following contact address.
7.2. Online download programs. Due to the nature of the service, it won’t be allowed to exercise the right of withdrawal in the case of online download programs, because its installation is produced immediately in the user computer for a permanent use.
7.3. Software support service. It will be possible to terminate the software support service if it was hired with the purchase of one of these and you have proceeded to its devolution. If the support service has been hired independently it can be terminated during the first fourteen calendar days after the hiring, if the service has not still been received.
7.4. In the case of promotional products or free trials, the duration of the contract will be the one indicated in the promotion or free trial.
The user can transact claims by phone, email or by writing at the following contact address.
9. Extrajudicial conflict resolution system
The parts undergo, at their choice, for the resolution of the conflicts renouncing to any other forum, courts and tribunals of the registered service provider or the user domicile if he acts as a consumer.