A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The cookies store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and your needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be depleted. If you wish to read more information about cookies, what they store, how to erase them or deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications in order to fight against spam.
This website uses the following third parties cookies:
- Google Analytics: Itstores cookies to develop statistics on the traffic volume and the number of website's visitors. By using this website you are agreeing to the process of your data by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this sense must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies when clicking on buttons such as Like o Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
Exercising your right of deactivating or deleting the cookies of this website is possible at any time. These actions will be carried out in different ways according to the used navigator. Here we give you a quick guide for the most popular navigators.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives assume any responsibility for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this cookies.
- The web browsers are the tools responsible of storing the cookies and let you exercise your right to elimate or to deactivate that cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect management of cookies of these web browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies in order to remember your decision of not accepting them in the browser.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies , the company stores the cookies in servers of its own property at the United States and commits to do not share them with third parties, except in the cases in wich they are necessary for the proper running of the system or when the Law requires it. According to Google, your IP address is not saved. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Port Agreement, which ensures that all the transferred data will be treated with the protection level required in the European regulation. If you want more information about the use that Google gives to the cookies please click this link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.