Odoo Technical Course
Odoo / OpenERP technical and configuration training online course.
2 sessions / 10 hours / 1 user.
Odoo Technical Course
Odoo technical and configuration training online course.
This course shows the necessary concepts to manage, configure and parameterize with success an instance of Odoo.
You can complete your training acquiring other courses or any of our packs with a recommended training schedule.
2 Online sessions of 5 hours. Total 10 hours.
Schedule from 9h to 14h CET.
After attending this course the participant will be able to:
- Install and update modules and apps.
- Get started in the options of technical configuration.
- Knowing and managing the parameters of the system.
- Familiarize with the configuration of the internal and external messaging.
- Know the model of security of users and roles.
- Learn to define registration rules and access control lists.
- Manage the security of your Odoo instance.
- Get introduced to the views and QWeb templates language.
- Learn about how edit and customize the pages of the web site.
- Create and change reports in Qweb format.
- Know the technical details of the user interface.
- Know the configuration of the Workflows (business flows).
- Learn programming automated or planned actions.
Online sessions with certified trainers.
User training, theory and practice.
Access to a private Odoo instance ready for your training.
Computer or Tablet with web browser: Chrome, Safari or Firefox. Broadband internet connection.
It is recommended that the participant have basic functional Odoo knowledge or have attended the course of Introduction to Odoo.
Since it is a technical course it is considered that the participant has a basic knowledge of HTML, XML, CSS. An intermediate level of English (reading) is recommended.
This course is composed by the following subjects:
- Installation of modules and apps.
- Technical configuration.
- System parameters.
- Email module configuration.
- Security. Users and roles.
- Records rules. Access control lists.
- Security administration.
- Introduction to QWeb.
- Website. HTML edition / QWeb.
- Qweb reports.
- User interface: menu, views and y filters.
- Introduction to Workflows.
- Automated and planned actions.
As soon as the training registration is confirmed, the participant will have access to the training material (syllabus, exercises and solutions) and an online Odoo instance in order to prepare the session.